Corporate Employee Giving Campaigns
Here’s an easy way for you and your team to work together and give back to the community. Engage your employees through an employee giving campaign and help raise needed funds for the Food Bank of the Rio Grande Valley in 4 easy steps:
Ready to engage in Hunger Relief? Here are a few ideas to get you started!
* Encourage a company-wide brown bag lunch day where employees bring their lunch instead of eating out. Donate money typically spent eating out.
* Offer employees a jeans day or casual day in exchange for a financial donation.
* Underwrite our quarterly newsletter.
* Raise funds by holding a raffle of donated items from local restaurants and businesses.
* Set up a bulletin board, an intranet page, or a blog to raise funds.
* Lead up to your event with a contest to see who in your company or department can raise the most in donations. As an employer, match the employees’ donations.
* Allow employees paid time off to volunteer at the Food Bank Warehouse sorting incoming food donations.
* Participate in Serving U, a corporate team building course conducted at the Food Bank’s distribution facility.